Friday 25 October 2013

From the stable of an international winner.....



Dear friends,
September 29th will always be a memory I will always live to cherish. Accomplishing such an historic feat of being the face ever winner of the face to face international makeup competition, I will forever be thankful to God.
When I look back am filled with praises and gratitude to God that I discovered purpose and passion early in life. Being on the path of destiny is the best thing that can happen to anyone.
The discovery of purpose is the greatest discovery you will ever make. When you can answer the who, what and where questions of your life, you become unstoppable
Now imagine I never discovered my passion  for makeup, imagine I never ran with that passion, imagine I didn’t believe in myself enough to put my best foot forward….The victory we are celebrating today will be a mere wish.
In life there is no vacuum, while you are dragging your feet and wishing to take the first step into what you were created to do, some else is running with it. Ideas they say, are not faithful.
So the question is: Have you discovered purpose? Are you running on a passionate course? Do you have a dream? Do you have a vision? Do you have a purpose for living? Or are you just making up the number? Are you dwelling on the things that seem to say you can’t make it or are you fixing your eyes on the reasons why you must make it.
Like a wise man said “if you fail it’s your fault, if you succeed it’s your fault”
The world will only applaud the man who is on a purposeful course. Be deliberate about succeeding!

 Till my next post.....Take charge!

Love Olaleye
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...