Monday 21 October 2013

Historic feat....

Being the first ever winner of the face to face international makeup competition calls for a lot of celebration.
On the 13th of September, 2013 when I got a mail with the caption 'congratulations' as soon as I read it, it brought tears of joy unconsciously to my eyes.Just making it to the finals was a big deal to me, little did I know I was going to make history.
Having to have participated exposed me to ALOT of knowledge, meeting other talented and wonderful makeup artist and one of the best part was being on the Kat and Danessa team.
Ever since September 29th I emerged as the first ever winner,its been like a dream! When I look back, I can only say it was God's grace that brought me victory.

Many thanks to the organizers of The Makeup Show.

Stay tune! I promise to give a full account of what went down at The Makeup Show Orlando Florida 2013 Face to Face competition!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...