Monday 2 December 2013

Inspiring Engagment look!

Welcome to the beautiful month of December!  I decided to start this month with an inspirational engagement look just for you! Yes you-Brides and Makeup artist, Lol.

Here is the products I used in achieving this look:
FACE:
 Marykay foundation
Milani secret cover
Tara liquid foundation
Mac studio fix powder
Ben nye banana powder
L'oreal blush

EYES
Sleek pallete in "bad girl"
Orekelewa shadow in Ovie
Black radiance eyeliner

LIPS:
Zaron pencil in mahogany
sonya lipstick in plum
ruby woo
zaron lipstick in pretty pink
Occ lipstars in white

And there we have it!


 Hope you love it!

Please feel free to share. Your feedback is important, lets have your comments.

Until my next post. XOXOXO!

LOVE OLALEYE


4 comments:

  1. Good job always Love. The eye is smoking hot!

    www.melysbeautypro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Beautiful! A perfection well done, I wish I cud do my make up dis gud. N d beads r beautiful too. I like

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Tolu. Bimms are form Trads by Bimms

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...