Thursday 5 December 2013

Read my story on TARA FELA-DUROTOYE'S BLOG

Dear People!



Today I am honoured to have my story featured on my mentor- Tara Fela;Durotoye's blog. Its not news that I am priviledged to be her mentee. She has mentored me to inspire people as she is doing. That's the essence of living-to empower people.
Those that know me personally know how very passionate I am about inspiring people. I am passionate about seeing people succede, living their dreams.
I am grateful to God for thus far He has brought me and where He is taking me to. Even though I have not reached my destination, I know that the story of my journey thus far will help you, It will inspire you and you will get not give up on yourself or your dream. This story will help someone dust the dreams he/she had shelved, It will energise someone out there to not quit.
 Every opportunity I have had to share this story of mine, I have been near tears seeing someone in the audience light up with hope.

That is why I decided to share it with you.

This is my story, sit back and be inspired.

 http://tarafeladurotoye.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2013-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2014-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=13


LOVE OLALEYE

1 comment:

  1. This is just the beginning my Love.God will perfect all that concerns you *hugs*

    www,misykona.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...