Wednesday 22 January 2014

My 'Tejusho' inspiring makeup look.

Hello beautiful ,

I added some new makeup to my collection from house of Tara, among my new collection is the new lip pie called Tejuosho....hmmmm, I love it! it was out of excitement I created this look today.

I will take you through each step of how I achieved this look.

1. I primed my face with Black opal invisible oil blocking mattifer( I just got this to try out and I must say I like the feel and my face was free of oil for about 7 hours)

2. Then I applied marykay matte wear in one coat and went over it with Dermablend. Now this dermablend is as fantastic as the reviews say about it, it has an excellent coverage and blends so well.

Next I applied my iman oil blotting powder in light medium

I filled my brows with Tara' s eyebrow pencil in brown and added a bit of zaron' a eyebrow filler

I used the gold from Tara's trio eyeshadow in Lewii to highlight my brow bone.

I primed my eyes with too faced insurance eye primer( I have had this primer for a while I can't tell why I haven't been using it.lol, it's an asset.)

I used Tara's quad palette in set 3 on my eyes and used the purple from sleek's sparkle palette as a transition color. In my tearduct is the Tara's bronzer in light

I applied the bronzer on the bridge of my nose and above my cheek bone to give me that glowy effect.

Then finally I applied my tejuosho lipstick from house of Tara. I must confess it was this lipstick that motivated me to beat my face today. I suddenly am in love with dark colors so when I got this lipstick you can't imagine my excitement .

After about 2 hours of rocking the lipstick alone, I decided to transform the lips to an ombré lips so I applied a mixture of zaron , I think sweet pink, and added the white paint for makeup forever flash palette to create the gradient lip effect.

 

So there you have it!

 

I am loving all my new collection,So you will be seeing more inspiring makeup from me using the products I just got.

 

Till my next post, drop your comments, share this look with a f

Friend, fellow makeup artist, try it on. Xoxoxo!

 

 

" each success especially the first one, builds your confidence and belief that you will be successful the next time" - Brian Tracy

 

Love Olaleye

 

 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...