Wednesday 29 January 2014

Recreating my favourite Grammy 2014 look

The grammy awards held on Sunday 26th and we all waited to see what looks would grace the red carpet this year.

Having gone through a whole lot of the pictures from this year's grammy awards, I observed a lot of the celebrities went for soft nude lips. There were a couple of red lips but was either deep reds or reds with orange hue. And of course seems no one forgot to use a bronzer lol.

My two favourite looks was Rita Ora.I totally loved the purple eyes and pale pink lips on Rita Ora.

Today I sat down to recreate Rita Ora 's look. And yes! A bride can wear this look as it has a pale pink lips which compliments the eyes.

This look is a gorgeous red carpet look especially for those who want to step out of the normal black eyes for red carpet.

So here is the picture of my recreated look and product listing

Details:

Eyes: I used purples from sleek palettes in bad girl and sparkle2. I added a hint of gold from Tara's bronzer in light in the tear duct

Face: I used dermablend cover creme, dual 45 from house of Tara and finished up with iman luminous in earth 3 to give a bit of bronzy effect.

Blush: sleek blush by 3

Lips: I had a combination of zaron's pretty pink lipstick and Tara's inyanga lipstick to give that pale pink look

Lashes: elf dramatic lash.

 

There you have it. So for your next red carpet event give it a try.

Till my next post

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly" - Robert .F. Kennedy

 

Xoxo!

Love Olaleye

 

 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...